Why I hate McAfee:
- Microsoft Security Center doesn’t detect McAfee..it used to..until yesterday..
- Sometimes McAfee Real-Time Scanning is still “starting” even after 500 hours
- Sometimes when I turn on the computer, the Real-Time Scanning is off..then I turn it on..and it goes back off..repeatedly
- With the Real-Time Scanning problem, the program checks for updates..My computer is not protected, and all you do is check for UPDATES?
- McAfee’s UI is old..same thing..and very similar to the 2011 version
- Its slow. Just plain slow.
- It seems weird to me that I am always able to get it for free (after mail-in rebate) at Office Depot..
- Okay..that last one wasn’t really a reason why I hate McAfee, but why doesn’t Norton or Trend Micro ever do something like that?