I didn’t finish typing and publishing the story..and I’m too lazy to go get the paper right now..so it is delayed..
Guess the song titles to these lyrics! Guess who sang it, and that would be bonus points! (even if I am not keeping track of points).
I am not giving a prize because someone could just be using Google to find out. This would be terribly easy for some of you.
If you comment and all guesses are correct, I’ll tell you. If any is wrong, I’ll just say that you didn’t get it right.
- Take me home, where my dreams are made of gold..
- Walk into the club like what up..
- its a brand new generation..
- let’s make this fleeting moment last forever..
- when we up in the club, all eyes on us
- I got that power
- there’s a place downtown, where the freaks come around
- check that out, what they playing, what they playing, that my song
- take some bubblegum
- so baby whenever you’re ready..
- I’m a mother father gentleman
- just give me a little reason
- right from the start, you were a thief, you stole my heart
- coolest nigga in the party..
- sexy, sexy, that’s all I do
- i need a doctor
- She might not be the one you see in a magazine
- I’m off the wall, I’m about to lose it all
- I don’t care the night, she don’t care we like
- come fill my glass a little more
- We could count the stars from your car hood, But I’m here alone
- I don’t give a, I don’t give a…there’s a place I know if you’re looking for a show..
That’s all of them! Songs do appear more than once.