If you are like me and click through Linkbucks URLs multiple times a day, and you hate those annoying pop up ads when you click the ‘skip ad’ button, then this tutorial is for you!
What you need:
- Chrome browser or a compatible browser in the Chromium Project (Comodo Dragon, SRWareTron, etc.)
- 2-10 minutes
- Next, a page to configure the popup blocker will show up. For simplicity, you may choose the Whitelist option, but that may also block legitimate popups. This is guide, I will use the Blacklist option.Choose the Blacklist option.
- Go to the Blacklisted web pages section of the page. Click “Add”.
- In the box that shows up, put in the following URL: http://*.any.gs/*
You may also want to add the URLs http://linkbucks.com/* and http://*.linkbucks.com/*
- At the bottom of the page, Click the Save option.
Done! You are now blocking those pesky popups when clicking the “Skip Ad” button. You may also add other websites by the method above.